About The RotoclaveŽ
Evaluation & Reports
News and Events
- Vecoplan, LLC - Manufacturer of industrial-size reduction equipment
- Bayne Machine Works - Manufacturer of autoloaders and cart tippers.
- Healthcare Without Harm - An international coalition of hospitals and health care systems, medical professionals, community groups, health-affected constituencies, labor unions, environmental and environmental health organizations and religious groups.
- Liberty Welding and Iron Works, Inc - Fabricators of pressurized vessels
- Ecosafe Systems - Regional medical waste processing plant in Ireland using Rotoclave® technology.
- Environmental Recycling Technologies plc (ERT) (formerally 3dm Worldwide plc) - A group of companies that own unique patents for the manufacture of products from plastic. Recently an affiliate 3dm Environmental signed agreement with Tempico to utilize Rotoclave equipment to furnish treated medical waste as a source of feed stock to the Powdered Impression Molding system.
- http://www.enpure.co.uk/ On the 24th of November 2006, Purac Ltd had a change of ownership and a change of name.
After thirteen successful years as part of the awg group, Purac’s executive management team has joined with Aberdeen Asset Management, one of the UKs premier private equity companies, to buy the company and take it forward to its next stage of development.
Tempico and its exclusive representative for the UK and Ireland continue to work toward completion of the first major municipal waste treatment facility utilizing the Rotoclave process.
- www.graphiteresources.com/default.aspx - The first facility in the world utilizing the Rotoclave for Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) will be completed in late 2009 at Derwenthaugh EcoParc, Newcastle, England. Pictures of the hugh Rotoclaves can be seen at the Graphite Resources site from unloading off the ship to movement by truck to the facility and then unloaded and moved into the building.